PERMANENT MAKEUP CORRECTIONS & REMOVAL
FAQs, PRE-CARE, & POST-CARE
During treatment, you should expect some minor bleeding and some bruising. The treated area will also be tender for a few days. The skin should scab over and heal over the course of a few weeks. Fading will happen gradually over several months.
What are the benefits of this procedure?
The tattoo will become lighter and may possibly fade completely over time. This removal technique is safe for all skin types. The salt/saline tattoo removal is safer and has fewer risks of hypo/hyperpigmentation, blistering, and scarring than laser removal treatments. The skin may be re-tattooed once the area has sufficiently healed.
Who are the best candidates?
Individuals who are patient and willing to follow aftercare instructions are ideal candidates. Clients on blood-thinning medications or who expect immediate results are not ideal candidates for this treatment.
What final results can the client expect?
Clients should be realistic in their expectations. They should expect a lightening of the tattoo, not full removal. Clients should expect three to four procedures before they see the desired results.
For more information and to see if you are a candidate for our salt/saline solution tattoo removal treatment, schedule a complimentary consultation today.
TATTOO REMOVAL AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS:
• TYLENOL is best for minor pain relief.
• UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you scrub, scratch, or pick treated areas. Will cause scaring.
• You MUST keep treatment areas dry in order to scab.
• DO NOT use antibacterial/antibiotic ointments such as Neosporin or A & D on any areas.
• DO NOT use peroxide, Retin A, or Glycolic Acids until completely healed following procedure.
• DO NOT expose the area to sun or tanning beds. AVOID sun exposure until completely healed. It will cause scarring.
• AVOID facials, massages, swimming, and whirlpools, during the healing process.
• DO NOT wear make-up, powder, or concealer of any kind on the area until all scabs have fallen off naturally.
• KEEP ALL PETS kisses and dander away from treated areas until completely healed.
• DO NOT cover or bandage.
• FOLLOW ALL post-care instructions provided.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!!
The success of this procedure depends on YOU and how well you follow the aftercare, do not pick, pull, or rub the scab must fall off on its own during the healing process. This allows the scab to draw up, trap, and remove as many color particles from the skin as possible. Picking the scab off may increase the risk of opening the wound and damaging and/or scaring the surface skin more than necessary. Damaged skin may prevent the reapplication of color to be accepted into the damaged tissue.
Removal procedures may be scheduled with no less than 30 days in between appointments. The technician may require a longer time between procedures. Recommended next procedure after.